Red Hackle Cleaning Services Ltd will be a “controller” of the personal information that you provide to us when you instruct us to carry out cleaning services on your behalf.
When you become a customer of Red Hackle Cleaning Services Ltd we will collect, store and use the personal information that you provide to us in your instructions and during the course of our customer relationship. We may ask you for additional personal information during the course of our customer relationship, which shall be collected, stored and used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We may also collect, store and use the following personal information relating to you from third parties from time to time and if you would like information regarding any such information, please let us know.
Why we need your personal information
We need to collect your personal information so that we can perform our service agreement with you. We will use your personal information to:
- provide you with cleaning services, including by communicating with you by email, letter and/or telephone;
- respond to and communicate with you regarding your questions, comments, support needs or complaints, concerns or allegations in relation to the provision of legal services by us to you, including using your personal information to investigate any complaint by you and take any appropriate action.
- Invoice you for work carried out
- In relation to any information you provide us with relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life or sexual orientation, we will only store that information where it specifically relates to, and is relevant to, the cleaning services you have asked us to provide you with.
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need to collect then this may affect our ability to provide you with legal advice and represent you as your solicitors.
We also process our clients’ personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests to:
- send customer communications by email or post with information regarding legal updates and information;
- promote our services by sending clients communications with information regarding our firm and our services;
- invite our clients as guests to any events we may hold.
Where we process your personal information in pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above processing, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone on 01382 250056, or by writing to us at:
Mr Arthur D Keith
Red Hackle Cleaning Services Ltd
10 Milton Street
If we comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to undertake the tasks above for the benefit of you as a client.
Who we share your personal information with
We may be required to share personal information with statutory or regulatory authorities and organisations to comply with statutory obligations. Such organisations include the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) for compliance purposes and the Police National Crime Agency for AML purposes.
Red Hackle Cleaning Services employs third-party suppliers to provide services, including client case management software, IT services, and cash room services. These suppliers may process personal data on our behalf as “processors” and are subject to written contractual conditions to only process that personal data under our instructions and protect it.
We may also share personal data with other professional advisors for the purposes of taking advice.
In the event that we do share personal data with external third parties, we will only share such personal data strictly required for the specific purposes and take reasonable steps to ensure that recipients shall only process the disclosed personal data in accordance with those purposes.
How we protect your personal information
Your personal information is stored on our electronic filing system and our servers based in the UK, and some data is also stored in paper files in our storage system within our offices. This data is accessed by our staff and data processors for the purposes set out above. We have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your data.
How long we keep your personal information
We keep our clients’ personal data indefinitely to ensure ongoing compliance with our legal and contractual obligations as set out above.
You can exercise any of the following rights by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to:
Mr Arthur D Keith
Red Hackle Cleaning Service
10 Milton Street
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- you have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
- if you believe that any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information;
- you have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes; and
- if you wish us to delete your personal information, you may request that we do so.
Any requests received by Red Hackle Cleaning Service Ltd will be considered under applicable data protection legislation. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk